I let my daughter eat French Toast for every meal today. And not the regular kind that you can make with healthy eggs and whole wheat bread. I gave her the frozen, pre-made kind that is pretty well saturated in oil and then covered in enough cinnamon and sugar to coat her entire face in less than a minute flat. I did that. And I have nothing to say for myself in my own defense. And you can totally judge me. That's cool. I'm way good at being judged. Also, I'm pretty good at making tiny little bird transfers.
2. Flood with thin white icing and let it dry overnight. Now would be a good time to go ahead and make those transfers and let them dry at the same time.
3. Pipe a couple of branches with some medium brown icing and a #3 tip.
4. Very carefully peel those little bird transfers off your wax paper. Eat the ones that break.
6. Using a #1 tip, pipe 3 red dots on the back of the bird and 2 dots on the front.
7. Use a toothpick to connect the dots in the back to make a tail and the dots in the front to make a beak.
8. Do that with all the birds and add some random green dots for leaves. Pipe tiny little dots for eyes and then stand back and fall in love with these little cuties.
KOREA TOUR DAY 4
And this is me buying dried squid on a stick for dessert.
CLICK HERE to see all 12 Days of Christmas.