I taught all the boys in my house how to do arm farts last night.
Whew. I said it. It's true. Arm farts. They happened here. I'm a train wreck of blog sharing. I can't help it. You're all too nice and loving and I just have to tell you everything. Remember, you thought I was hilarious and not at all weird. Don't go back and change the pretend conversation now.
Also, I have to tell you that I am going to break my "Don't even think about speaking about someone talking about decorating or celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving has come and gone rule." There's just no way around it this year. (Come back tomorrow and you'll see why.) And I just wanted to apologize for that upfront. And to make up for it, I'm going to pack as much Thanksgivingy type cookies into one post as I possibly can. Umm, that would be this post, in case you were wondering.
3. Turkey Hands -- Make them with your kids!!
4. Fall Leaf Cookies -- Fast, simple, AND impressive. What's not to love?
1. I love these stinking adorable Turkey Cookies by JillFCS.
2. These impossibly perfect turkeys from Pam at CookieCrazie have the BEST colors, don't they?!
3. If you haven't met Anne at The Flour Box Bakery... you should know that she never does anything half way. Like these. An ENTIRE Thanksgiving table. In cookies.
4. I can't decide if I am more in love with the color palette or the corn in this cookie set by Callye at The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.
1. I pretty much LOVE this creative idea by
3. I think I actually gasped out loud when I saw this gorgeous creation from Laurie at Cookie Bliss!!
4. And these aren't actually cookies (obviously) but I LOVE them!! The best part is that the ENTIRE SITE is full of decorated sugar. So fun!!
(And please share YOUR favorite Thanksgiving cookies in the comments!! I'm going to go into cookie shock if I don't have more fun Thanksgiving cookies to look at tonight!)